SCL and FAST Event - Debate and Discussion
Host: Pete Wishart, MP
The £54m question, “Indirect access to software products: Where are we now with software licensing after SAP v Diageo?"
- The seminal case of SAP UK Ltd v Diageo Great Britain Ltd
- Derivative user liability and cost for the software user.
- Would the decision have been different in the Chancery division?
- Applicability of unfair pricing to licence fees.
- Sale of used software – a recap: was it all bad news for a software licensee?
- From the Software Publisher’s perspective
- From the End User perspective
- Panel discussion
This event is free to attend for SCL members and FAST/FLAG members only.
Bookings: Please email email@example.com to book a place.
Attendance at this meeting is free of charge for SCL members and FAST/FLAG members only. Please note that you cannot book this event online.
Free membership for UK students in full-time education: SCL provides free membership for UK students in full-time education with a valid ac.uk email address. SCL student members are also eligible to attend SCL events at concessionary rates. UK students in full-time education can apply to join SCL for free by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any queries about SCL membership please contact the SCL office on Tel: 0117 9041242 or Email: email@example.com
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the Society for Computers and Law to change the content/timing of the programme and/or speakers.